- Consultations (In-House, individual; Hospital - referral required)
- Seminars : In-House and Corporate e.g. Wellness; Diabetes; Food Safety; Stress Management etc.
- Corporate Wellness Programmes including Consultations with CanteenConcessionaires & Meal Planning
- Preparation of Meal Menus and accompanying Shopping Lists
- Group Support
- Supermarket Shopping
• Assessment of Nutritional Status (Weight; Height; Body Mass Index (BMI); % Body fat)
• Advice on nutritional supplements
- Assessment of Nutritional Status & determination of goals
- Determination of Caloric intake & modification
- Dietary Analysis
- Provision of individualized Meal Plan
- Behaviour Modification Techniques
- Self-monitoring Progress Chart
- Reading Nutrition Facts Label
• Being overweight or obese is a disorder.
• Obesity is now classified as a Chronic Disease (World Health Organization, WHO). Its aetiology is multifactoral and includes genetic and environmental factors. The solution is long term and not the usual ‘quick-fix’ or fad diet.